AJC Boston Regional Office
Global News RSS
Europe's anti-Semitism Crisis - A Clear and Present Danger
On Tisha B'Av this year Jews also have a clear and present danger to consider on this solemn day: Jews in Europe are confronting escalating anti-Semitism.
Tend to Syria
Syrian President Bashar Assad, the only Arab leader to have weathered the Arab Spring popular uprisings and so far still not dislodged by civil war, is a survivor.
Dear U.K. Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
Israel?s leaders across the board believe that a better deal on the key provisions could have been struck with Iran. They argue that the P5+1 held most of the cards.
Local Ideas RSS
- AJC Boston Launches New England Campaign to Combat Global Anti-Semitism
AJC is reaching out to hundreds of municipal leaders across to New England to engage them in AJC’s Mayors United Against Anti-Semitism Campaign.
- Celebrating 25 Years of Greece-Israel Diplomatic Relations
On June 23, 2015, AJC Boston was proud to celebrate 25 years of Greece-Israel diplomatic relations with a special program featuring the Consuls General of Greece and Israel, and AJC Executive Council member Michael Tichnor, at the Greek Consulate of Boston.
- AJC Boston brings record delegation to AJC Global Forum
In early June, over 80 leaders from Boston traveled to Washington D.C. for the 2015 Global Forum.
- Philippine Consul General Gives Presentation on AJC Project Interchange Trip to Israel
On May 29, AJC Boston leaders met with Amb. Mario Lopez de Leon, Jr., the Philippine Consul General, to discuss Amb. Lopez de Leon's recent trip to Israel with AJC Project Interchange and his ongoing collaboration with AJC.
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC Boston.
- November 18
- AJC Boston 2015 Diplomatic Marathon
- April 3, 2016
- AJC Boston 17th Annual Diplomats Seder
- June 5-7
- AJC Global Forum
(617) 457-8700 | Fax: (617) 988-6252