AJC Boston Regional Office
Global News RSS
UN Human Rights Council? UN Human Wrongs Council!
Once again, as in the case of last summer's vote on the Hamas-Israel war at the UN Human Rights Council, only one country out of 47 stood tall, defended the truth, and displayed courage - the United States.
The question for the US-led international negotiators is whether they really do share IAEA Director Amano's serious concern about the possible military dimensions of Iran?s nuclear program.
\"Middle East Peace Process?\" High Time for a New Name
It's long overdue to get real about the region - and stop living in the world of illusions. A first step would be to drop the misleading term "Middle East Peace Process."
Local Ideas RSS
- Celebrating 25 Years of Greece-Israel Diplomatic Relations
On June 23, 2015, AJC Boston was proud to celebrate 25 years of Greece-Israel diplomatic relations with a special program featuring the Consuls General of Greece and Israel, and AJC Executive Council member Michael Tichnor, at the Greek Consulate of Boston.
- AJC Boston brings record delegation to AJC Global Forum
In early June, over 80 leaders from Boston traveled to Washington D.C. for the 2015 Global Forum.
- Philippine Consul General Gives Presentation on AJC Project Interchange Trip to Israel
On May 29, AJC Boston leaders met with Amb. Mario Lopez de Leon, Jr., the Philippine Consul General, to discuss Amb. Lopez de Leon's recent trip to Israel with AJC Project Interchange and his ongoing collaboration with AJC.
- AJC Boston in The Jewish Advocate: 50 years of Israeli/German friendship
It was 50 years this week that Israel and Germany started the long journey of building diplomatic relations.
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC Boston.
- November 18
- AJC Boston 2015 Diplomatic Marathon
- April 3, 2016
- AJC Boston 17th Annual Diplomats Seder
(617) 457-8700 | Fax: (617) 988-6252