AJC Boston Regional Office
Global News RSS
Eight Words from President Obama
"The Palestinians are not the easiest of partners," said President Obama. That is the heart of the issue, and has been for decades.?
The Diplomatic Dance and the Iranian Threat
It turns out that America's Sunni allies in the region are just as worried as the Israelis.They perceive the Americans tilting toward Iran in the delicate Middle East balance of power.
Miamians forge bonds with Israel's tech innovators
The trip provided a unique opportunity for leaders in Miami?s burgeoning entrepreneurial community to understand what?s behind the success of the country dubbed "Startup Nation."
Local Ideas RSS
- AJC Boston in The Jewish Advocate: 50 years of Israeli/German friendship
It was 50 years this week that Israel and Germany started the long journey of building diplomatic relations.
- Engaging Boston Diplomats on Global Issues
On May 14, AJC Boston leaders met with Consul General of Italy Nicola DeSantis.
- A Miraculous Transformation: Reflections on the 50th Anniversary of German-Israeli Diplomatic Relations
On Monday, May 11, 2015, over 200 guests gathered joined AJC Boston, the Consulate General of Israel to New England, and the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany to Boston to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of diplomatic relations between Germany and Israel.
- Building Diplomatic Relations to Combat Global Anti-Semitism
On May 5, 2015, an AJC Boston delegation met with the Consul General of Ireland Breandán Ó Caollaí to discuss matters of mutual concern.
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC Boston.
- June 5-7
- June 7-9
- AJC Global Forum
- April 3, 2016
- AJC Boston 17th Annual Diplomats Seder
(617) 457-8700 | Fax: (617) 988-6252